Thursday, April 7, 2022

Heaven & Breakfast

 Heaven & Breakfast - Heaven & Breakfast (2006)

Genre(s): Emo, Pop-punk

Track Listing:
1.) Song One
2.) The Population Of The World Increases Everyday It's A Good Thing I Found You When I Did
3.) Because You'll Never Know How Much
4.) Sometime Apart
5.) Another Early Morning


Heaven & Breakfast - The Breakfast of Campions [date unknown]

[no available picture]

Track Listing:

1.) if i cant...
2.) The MOD Song
3.) Miles Before it Hit me
4.) Everyone In This Room
5.) The Car Song
6.) Paint The Clouds By Number
7.) Its Hard to
8.) Water Lines & Anti-Lights
9.) Live [date unknown]



Heaven & Breakfast - I Was A Ghost 7" (2002)


Track Listing:
1.) I Was A Ghost
2.) Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Tears For Fears Cover)



POST MADE BY ALEX LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mycroft Holmes

 Mycroft Holmes - Pilot (2000) Genre(s): Indie Rock, Indie Folk 1.) Breathing With Machines 2.) The Big Sleep 3.) Letters 4.) Elvis Menace 5...